Cufflinks Make the Perfect Groomsmen Gifts
A great way to celebrate your wedding day, and bestow a memorable gift on your groomsmen, is with cuff links. Cuff links make wonderful groomsmen gifts because not only are they a fitting new item for that special day, but are something your guys can continue to use long past your special day!
Groomsmen new to cufflinks
– Cufflinks are sleek and stylish decorative fasteners worn on the cuffs of long sleeve shirts. When wearing a tuxedo shirt with French Cuffs, cufflinks are a necessity. While many men choose to wear cufflinks on a regular basis, cufflinks are the perfect formal accessory for a wedding.
For this wearer, you may want to purchase a cufflink groomsmen gift that’s a little more basic, less fancy. Try the Industrial Brushed & Polished Silver Cufflink Groomsmen Gifts
or Bold 14kt Gold Overlay Button Cufflinks
. Keep it simple and it will be a style they could flirt with and introduce into their regular attire.
– Are some of the men in your wedding party cufflink aficionados? If so buy them cufflink groomsmen gifts that are a little more bright and bold. Try styles with gems, like the Diamond Dust Diagonal Black and Silver Cufflink Groomsmen Gifts
or Waving American Flag Red White Blue Cufflinks in Silver
Buying Cufflink Groomsmen Gifts
- If you’re hoping your groomsmen will wear them in the future, buy a pair of cufflinks that can be worn with several different colors of shirts to various events.
- Select silver or gold based on personal preference, skin tone and attired colors. While some believe gold is more formal, there is no steadfast rule.
- Pick a double-faced cufflink for a formal look. These are also available with chain attachments that could bear monograms or logos.
- Buy monogram or birthstone cufflinks to add a personal touch to a tuxedo.
- Let cufflinks express personality. Add a bit of fun to attire with sports, hobby and other miscellaneous cufflinks.
- Look for cufflinks that match ones profession.
- Judge the weight of the cufflink. Bulky, heavy cufflinks may be uncomfortable on smaller wrists. Your cufflinks should never appear too large or too small for your wrist.
- Choose cufflinks with a locking clasp to prevent it from falling off.
- Take the shirt you’ll be wearing to the jeweler or formal wear store if you need cufflinks to match a specific outfit.
Cufflink groomsmen gifts are the perfect way to treat the men in your wedding to a new gift while also giving them the perfect wedding day accessory. Your wedding party will be the best dressed group with perfectly coordinated cufflinks.